6 Reasons Why You Should Never Move To The Quad Cities
If you know someone who is considering moving to the QC, you should probably put a stop to it right now. I mean, who would want to live in a region that has so much to offer?
After you give them these reasons, they're sure to run for the hills.
1. Quad Cities style pizza is so good, you could end up in a permanent food coma.
2. The natural beauty of the area might cause you to become an Instagram addict.
3. You would rather live in a place that doesn't have one of the nicest minor league baseball stadiums in the US.
4. It would take you too long to try all of the fresh, local beers.
5. It would be too easy to not have to entertain your kids.
6. Oh, and having affordable, quality entertainment for yourself could be too much fun.