All Illinois Haunted Attractions Within 2 Hours Of The Quad Cities
We are in the middle of the coronavirus pandemic and no one really knows what is going to happen when it comes to Halloween or trick-or-treating on either side of the Quad Cities. What we do know is that haunted attractions in Illinois will be open for the 2020 season
We are exactly 15 days away from October which means a lot of people will be heading to different haunted houses and attractions. Fortunately for us, Haunted Illinois has created an entire directory of all the open haunted attractions during the COVID-19 pandemic.
When looking at the Quad Cities, on the Illinois side there 3 haunted attractions within the immediate Quad City area. There 7 other haunted attractions within 2 hours of the Quad Cities.
Click each link below for each haunted attractions ticket pricing, COVID-19 mitigation plan, and more details.
- Bushnell Haunted House - Bushnell, IL
- Factory of Fear - Moline, IL
- Fear Fest - South Beloit, IL
- Haunted Haven - Rock Falls, IL
- Hoppers Haunted House - Rockford, IL
- Insanity Haunted House - Peru, IL
- Old State Mine - Bartonville, IL
- QC Haunted Forest - Port Byron, IL
- Shock House - Rock Island, IL
- Walk of the Dead - Galesburg, IL
- Terror at Skellington Manor - Rock Island, IL