Five Reasons to Hug Your Sweetheart
Today is Hug Your Sweetheart Day. I find that hugging my sweetheart makes me feel good and puts me in a good mood. I'm not big on hugs either. If that's not enough to put your partner in your firm embrace, maybe these five reasons to hug your partner are:
- Hugs reduce stress because it's a show you support your partner.
- Hugs help us release "the cuddle hormone" that make us happier.
- Hugging reduces the chances that we'll get sick.
- Hugging boosts our heart health.
- Hugging helps us communicate with our partner.
There's more than 5 reasons you should share a hug with your partner tonight. You can learn more about those, and the five I've listed on healthline.com. So how many hugs do we need everyday for them to be effective? Science says as many as possible.