One of the Top 20 Community Colleges In The US Is In Iowa
This school year is going to be a rough one, and next year may be a confusing one as well. WalletHub has released its report on 2020’s Best & Worst Community Colleges. If you're still looking at colleges maybe one of these can help.
This was meant to "determine where students can receive the best education at the cheapest rates, WalletHub compared more than 650 community colleges across 18 key indicators of cost and quality. The data set ranges from the cost of in-state tuition and fees to student-faculty ratio to graduation rate."
Here are the top 20 Community Colleges.
1. State Technical College of Missouri (MO)
2. Arkansas State University-Mountain Home (AR)
3. College of San Mateo (CA)
4. Northwest Iowa Community College (IA)
5. Northern Wyoming Community College District (WY)
6. Northwestern Connecticut Community College (CT)
7. Ohlone College (CA)
8. Alexandria Technical & Community College (MN)
9. Casper College (WY)
10. Orange Coast College (CA)
11. Moreno Valley College (CA)
12. Shoreline Community College (WA)
13. Santa Fe Community College (NM)
14. Las Positas College (CA)
15. Saddleback College (CA)
16. Irvine Valley College (CA)
17. Pierce College-Puyallup (WA)
18. Los Angeles Harbor College (CA)
19. De Anza College (CA)
20. Glendale Community College (CA)
It may be worth looking into these schools for next year!