The Five Most Unhealthy Meals You Can Eat At A Chain Restaurant
As we all know there has been over the years a big push to make the world a more healthy place, and many restaurants have changed their menus to appease those who are in search of that awesome beach ready body. With items such as salads and low calorie offerings its almost too easy to keep that diet in check, but there are a select few meals out there that will give you all the calories and fat you can possibly imagine.
The top five unhealthy meals is a list that I think is meant to tell you what to avoid but by the sounds of some of these items it may turn into more of a to-do list. Here they are :
1. Applebee's Build Your Sampler appetizer. If you pick cheeseburger egg rolls, pretzels and cheese dip, chicken quesadillas, boneless wings, and spinach dip, it comes to 3,390 calories, 65 grams of saturated fat, and 11,650 milligrams of sodium.
2. Maggiano's Marco's Meal For Two. Even if you pick the "lighter" options for an appetizer, pasta, and dessert, you'll both still eat at least 2,840 calories and 79 grams of saturated fat.
3. Cheesecake Factory's Fried Chicken and Waffles Benedict. If you get this for brunch, it has 2,580 calories and 86 grams of saturated fat.
4. Dave & Buster's Short Rib and Cheesy Mac Stack. This sandwich has short ribs with mac-and-cheese on top for 1,910 calories and 42 grams of saturated fat.
5. Sonic's large Grape Slush with Rainbow Candy. You'll drink 970 calories and one-and-a-quarter cups of sugar. mmm mmm sugar!
So we can be safe in saying these are definitely comfort foods and you can find these around town or just a short drive away.
To check out more amazing entrees and see the complete list click HERE