Best Burgers in the Quad Cities
Who doesn’t love a good burger? Unless you’re vegetarian, of course. Anyways, there are plenty of great places to get a burger in the Quad Cities. What which ones are the best?
Here’s our list of the best places in the QC to get a burger.
Invaded #Sippi’s American Grill & Craft Beer in Davenport, IA. Good human food and a good selection of craft beer. #beer #beers #beeralien #craftbeers #TheTruthIsOutThere #TheBeerIsOutThere #beerpics #beerporn #beerphotos #cheers #instabeer #drinklocal #goodbeer #ILoveBeer #JoinTheInvasion #beerstagram #craftbeersnob #🍺👽
1. Sippi’s American Grill and Craft Beer – Davenport, IA Sippi’s is on the corner of 2nd Avenue and Main St. downtown. Reviewers can’t get enough of their “delicious, char-grilled” burgers. Read more on their website.
This girl likes to eat 😋 A photo posted by Sydney Magedanz (@sydkyd7) on
2. Me & Billy – Davenport, IA Also located downtown, Me and Billy seems to be a go-to place for Quad Citians who love a good burger. Whether it’s just a regular cheeseburger, the Stout Burger or their famous Billy Burger, reviewers can’t stop talking about them. Want to know more? Hit their website.
Put on your sombrero & come celebrate Cinco de Mayo with us! #CincoDeMayo #RedRobin #Yummm A photo posted by Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (@redrobinburgers) on
3. Red Robin – Davenport, IA Reviewers warn you to “show up hungry” and “prepare for a great burger”. Whether it’s the selection or the perfection of how their cooked, Quad Citians love them some Red Robin. You can check out their menu HERE.
4. Steve’s Belgrade – Moline, IL When you make a burger that’s 50% bacon, it’s really hard to keep that off the list. Customers RAVE about the burgers at Belgrade. Click HERE to check out their menu.
5. Barrel House – Davenport and Moline
One reviewer calls the burgers at River House the “Best Burgers ever!” See some pictures and get more info on their website.