How To Listen to KIIK 104-9 on Your Alexa
I'm sure many of you have asked for an Amazon Alexa for Christmas. One of the neat things you can do with Alexa is play KIIK 104-9 on it. We'd be honored to be one of the first skills you enable as you play with it Christmas morning.
Or maybe you have an Alexa already, but you're baffled why when you say "Alexa, play KIIK 104-9" you don't get the radio station. Read on and in about a minute we'll get you set up to listen to us on your Alexa.
When you first get an Amazon Alexa is it can be a bit confusing to get it all set up. You can't just say "Alexa, play KIIK 104-9" and it'll start playing the station. You need to download the Amazon Alexa app for your phone and then enable our skill to get it to play KIIK 104-9. The good news it's fairly easy to do and will take you 30-45 seconds.
1. Download the free Alexa app
2. Open the app, then open the drop-down menu in the upper left-hand corner of the screen.
3. Select "Skills and Games" in the drop-down menu.
4. Touch the magnifying glass in the upper right-hand corner.
5. Enter "KIIK 104-9" in the search bar.
6. Press the search button.
7. Hit "Enable To Use". You will now be able to listen to us by saying "Alexa, play KIIK 104-9."