Iowa Is the State with the 10th Fewest Coronavirus Restrictions
KIIK listeners had a lot to say about Menards and Costco requiring shoppers to wear masks, but largely Iowa has been one of the states with the fewest coronavirus restrictions.
As more states gradually open up for business and relax limitations put in place by the pandemic WalletHub today released its report on the States with the Fewest Coronavirus Restrictions. Turns out, we've had it pretty easy here in Iowa.
Coronavirus Restrictions in Iowa (1=Fewest, 25=Avg.):
- 1st – Requirement to Wear a Face Mask in Public
- 29th – Travel Restrictions
- 10th – Large Gatherings Restrictions
- 1st – “Shelter in Place” Order
- 7th – Reopening of Non-Essential Businesses
- 3rd – Reopening of Restaurants and Bars
Illinois on the other hand ranks 48th as a state with some of the most restrictions; behind,
- District of Columbia (49),
- Rhode Island (50) and
- Hawaii (51).
The top three states with the fewest restrictions includes
- North Dakota (3),
- Utah (2)
- South Dakota (1).
gallery galleryid="341:255231" gallerytitle="KEEP READING: Creative Ways to Bring Joy to Your Neighborhood While Social Distancing"]