Walk-In Flu Shot Clinics Are Opening In Rock Island Next Week
Isn't it amazing how sudden changes in the weather can really affect how you're feeling physically? This week, the sudden shift seemed to cause a stomach bug to float around. (That's not official, I just know myself, and a number of people I know were struggling, all in different states).
Now is the time to be thinking about precautions and being proactive when it comes to your health. Hand sanitizer, Clorox wipes, anything like those are good to keep at the ready. Germs are everywhere.
To help residents be prepared, Rock Island will also be opening flu shot clinics. According to KWQC, walk-in clinics will be open on Tuesdays, starting next week on October 15th. The clinics will be available from 9 a.m. to noon and 1-4 p.m., through November.
Additional clinics have been scheduled at other county locations, including:
· Oct. 18 from 9-11 a.m. at South Rock Island Township offices, 1019 27th Ave., Rock Island
· Oct. 18 from 1-3:30 p.m., Blackhawk Township offices, 230 W. 4th St., Milan
· Oct. 21 from 2-6 p.m. at Andalusia Township Ambulance Barn, 220 6th Ave. W, Andalusia
· Oct. 21 from 10 a.m. to noon at Rock Island Township Offices, 2827 7th Ave., Rock Island
· Oct. 31 from 9-11 a.m. at Coal Valley Township offices, 900 1st St., Coal Valley
· Oct. 31 from 1-3 p.m., Cordova Township, 910 3rd Ave. S., Cordova